inQontroL

Recruitment's Seen, abgelehnt//rejected

« Older   Newer »
Seen
icon2  view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 11:00

Hello Guys !

MOTIVATION

Firstly, I want a mature clan with a good atmosphere. I'm at the right place? I think so because i have already chatted with you on Skype. I'm really motivated and i hope you accept me as a member. Because, TW haven't got lot of international clan, and for all the players who can't speak German it's so hard to have a clan.

ABOUT ME

My name is Etienne (it's strange for germans ? ^^), i'm 14years old and i will be 15years old in december!
I live in Paris, where there is the tour effeil ! The advantage of living in Paris is that you can do a lot of activity that you can't do in the countryside! My hobbies are : skating , playing tennis , graffer and meet some friends in the street!
But my favorite activity is graffiti! In fact, my username is the name of a famous graffiti artist : Seen!

My nick-name is Seen, and my old clan is dora... I left dora, NO! Dora left me because Piu, the leader has too much work and therefore is inactive, he decided to close dora. It was a great team!! Then i decided to look for another instagib clan, deLuxe.
Apparently they didn't agree. As i was french and i was not active on the forum because i don't speak German, they rejected me. So I am looking for a clan like inQontrol!
So i apply to you! But i don't see what can i bring you much.. Or perhaps a better atmoshpere. I would like a clan because i love doing CWn prepare strategies.. But when i lose, i don't get angry, but i'm still a little disgusted ;). However, i recognize my mistakes and i know i'd do better next time!

In a fw, i'm an allrounder but i prefer cover!

ADD ME

Seen

Edited by inQ.Clox - 1/11/2011, 20:35

inQ.Kyo
view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 12:09

Hey Etienne
Thanks for applying at inQ
I will consult my fellow members about our clans internationality because our main point of focus is communication. Having a non-german speaking person in our clan will make everything more difficult and complicated.
We will get back to you soon after we have discussed this matter. :)

inQ.Saturn!
view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 14:17

hi seen, one point to your application, its a little bit short, but we will see ;)
have a nice "apply time" :D

- Satii

Seen
icon12  view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 15:04

Thanks Kyo and Satii !!
I hope ..

inQ.Clox
view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 16:36

there are few points missing like who invited you or what names u had before.
Its a bit short too.

Seen
view post Posted on 27/10/2011, 10:44

Clox invited me and i haven't got an old nick-name.

:sad:

inQ.Clox
view post Posted on 1/11/2011, 20:33

Hey Seen, I'm sorry to tell you that u just were rejected.
I found a picture, hope you liked ur apply time here and stay active on the board!
We wish u a great time in TW anyway!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/rejectedn.png/

6 replies since 26/10/2011, 11:00   111 views